All attendees need to register IN ADVANCE
Please bring your Baha’i ID card with you to Convention
- Please register before booking your accommodation. (Click here to see hotel prices and details)
- You will need the Bahá’í ID number from your credential card. Under 18 year olds must register as part of a family or group. Arrangements are considered private and do not involve the organisers.
- Under 18 year olds must have a completed Parental Consent Form (download click here or from registration website).
- Regretfully if you are under 18 and arrive at Convention unaccompanied by an adult and without a Parental Consent Form you may be turned away.
1. First time: create a Group (whether an individual or a family/group) by entering your surname. The system will use this to create a group name for you (which will be displayed on the next page of the registration)
2. Create a memorable password (we suggest you write it down in a diary or somewhere you can access)
3. The Group Leader must be over 18 and is responsible for all registrants under this Group.
4. You can return and add to the Group at any time using the groupname and password
5. Complete all the necessary fields for each person in the group
6. Enter date of birth for anyone under 18 only
For further assistance please contact the Registrar:
Please register first before booking A hotel
(Click HERE to see hotel prices and details)