Bahá’í Society for Persian Arts and Letters 2018
Event Registration Form
WEDNESDAY 26th - SUNDAY 30th DECEMBER 2018
The Bahá'í Society for Persian Arts & Letters welcomes friends and supporters of Persian arts and culture to an exceptional programme featuring distinguished speakers, at Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5.
Conference Registration Prices (£)
|6-17 and Students||£35||£7|
|Child 5 and under||0|
These prices are for the conference registration only. Meals and hotel accommodation are separately priced as described below. Meal packages can be booked at the same time as booking for the conference.
Hotel Information and Prices (£)
|Meal Package (Pre-Registered)||Meal Package(non-registered)||Daily Lunch||Daily Dinner|
|Child 5 and under||0|
Accommodation is arranged separately from the conference registration. Please reserve your accommodation directly from Hotel Hilton Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 on their website below. (Will open in a new tab)
Or by calling 08003286015 (from UK) or 08705909090
For free international reservations numbers please see
Hotel Rates for rooms booked before 1 November 2018:
Single room, incl. breakfast & tax: £64 per night
Double/Twin room, incl. breakfast & tax: £76 per night
Rates valid for bookings between 22 December 2018 and 2 January 2019
The above hotel rates are only guaranteed until 31st October 2018
Hotel parking: £6 per day for conference participants.
Children: rooms with children can be booked to include one or two rollaway bed in the same room as adults at the rate of £15.60 per night.To request for rollaway beds, when booking bedrooms, select number of children as zero in Number of Guests, and then just put the number of rollaway beds in the comments section under Special Requirements in Guest Information page. See hotel booking site for more information.
How to register for the conference
- Choose a contact person, this is the first name to be registered, must be over 18 and will be the designated group leader.
- Complete all required sections for the leader.
- Additional people can be added to the registration by pressing on 'Add Person' tab at the top of the registration section
- Complete all required sections for each attendee added.
- If there is anyone under 18 in your group, complete all relevant sections.
- Check the information summary after you submit (discrepancies will cause delays in your booking going through)
- Email the Registrar if you need any information.
- You will only receive a confirmation email of your registration if you have paid correctly.
- Your registration is not complete until you have paid. If you have any problems with payment, contact the Registrar.
In order to help facilitate and enhance the existing charm of a friendly, intimate and learning Conference, and in line with fostering a spirit of service, volunteers are needed for the following:
- Welcome & Registration
- Ushering for sessions and meal times
- Serving Refreshments during the break times
- Children and Junior Youth
The Bahá'í Bookshop will be available throughout the Conference period (apart from first day).
Make a New Booking.
Enter your details below. You can add more people to your booking by clicking on the 'Add Person' tab.
Fields with a red star ( *) are mandatory questions. The form will not be accepted unless all mandatory questions have been answered.